The Wi2 is the culmination of years of research and development, resulting in a truly revolutionary system capable of preventing spills, floods, or the unwanted flow of liquids – whether they happen to be harsh chemicals or rain water.
- System Features
- Redundant System Activation – Deployment of system is configured with two independent firing pin modules with redundant communication functionalities
- Battery Operation - 12 months per charge
- Chemically Resistant and Waterproof Housing
- Stand Alone Operation – with an optional sensor based activation option the system can function with complete independence
- System Controls
- Fully Wireless Operation – FCC Approved Xbee Pro with MilSpec Encryption
- Remote Login – System activation can be achieved via secure remote login
- Optional: Remote Control Unit (RCU) – Short range hand held remote control unit which may deploy single or multiple bladder nodes.
- PC Software Operation – activate system via client PC
- Mast Mounted Emergency Manual Push Button – System interface is controlled with static push button functionality
- Sensor Based Activation – various sensors available
- Single Controller/Software/RCU is able to control multiple Wi2 units - up to 16 drain units per Controller
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Deployment Logging – Records date, time, chronological pressure readings at time, during and deflate state of bladder for incidental record keeping.
- Administration Functionality – Preferential systems settings for authorized users.
- Event Email Notification
- Maintenance Performance Monitoring – Ability to analyze maintenance data.
- Technical Support Remote Login – system data can be easily shared with technical support staff for troubleshooting or maintenance
- Premium Features
- Live Maintenance Data - View Live Maintenance Assessment Data via on-board LCD
- Hot Spare CO2 on-board – always-ready secondary CO2 cartridge with a pre-loaded secondary firing mechanism ready to deploy immediately
- System Leak Protection – spare CO2 module can be inflated to offset leaks in case of system damage
- Full Redundancy of Operation – system features redundant radio communication, power, CO2 supply, and firing modules